Sunday, November 25, 2012

Muster! Introductions of sorts

So here we go.. an Introduction of sorts. I will be the first one to admit, that I hate writing about myself.Why? You have to dig deep down and explore who and what makes you, you. Now this will probably read like a very generic intro, but I don't care. :)

I will start off by telling you why I have started this blog. And why it is named the way it is. Spouse, Kids, Special Needs and the mention of a Seabag. Well with those things, you could guess that I am a spouse, that I have kids who are special needs and I have some association to a Nautical way of life.If you guessed that I am married to the Navy and have kids that acquire a little extra time than most. You are correct! Also you might have picked up on the fact that I like humor. Humor helps get through the chaotic day to day. And laughing can actually make you feel better :) True Story. Anyway, back to why I started this blog. I wanted to way to put my thoughts down in front of me. If that is the case, why not a journal? Well, I have the worst handwriting on the planet and when it comes time to reread what I have written, no one, not even I would be able to read it. You would think that I had come up with a secret language. So thus the blog is born. So with out further ado.. I, present.. well ME!

I am Canadian. Yes, from the Land of the Great White North. That is where I hail from. Now, I do have a very sexy and awesome accent, minus the eh? I don't really say that.. But my husband says that the Canadian accent is more pronounced when I am angry. If anyone should know that, its him.Anyway, I have been married to my sailor for almost 11 years now. Have done the short deployments, sort of short deployments and the very long deployments.While my husband gets to see exotic places like Iraq and Afghanistan, I am home wrangling the three cherubs we call our children,Mr Man (8), Little Miss(7) and Little Man(3). We have two that are on the Autism Spectrum, the younger two, because lets face it, life wanted to keep things interesting and keep us on our toes. We also have two wiener dogs, that decided to come along for the fantastic voyage that is our life. That is pretty much my life and family in a nut shell.

This blog, I am hoping will make people laugh, maybe cry(not a lot of that, but happy tears maybe), and support. I will rant from time to time. I will warn you that with the great combo of marrying a sailor and being a Hockey loving Canadian, I do curse. But not all the time.. mostly when I am driving.. or when the Navy has angered me or sometimes that is both. I like sarcasm. I think its great. So if you want to join me on my journey, Welcome. Please comment, share stories, funnies, rants and ideas or whatever random thought comes to you.

Enjoy! And thanks for listening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment